Daylight Train Crossing Daylight Train Crossing

Wow

Wish I could mentor under you it'd be like a dream come true ^ ^

ZUK - Wanderer's Quest ZUK - Wanderer's Quest

A beautiful song!

Say, do you mind If I were to use this in my MORPG :] It'd be nice to include this song in the next patch for one of my areas. Its a free to play game.

pavelzuk responds:

Oh hey, I appreciate your interest, you are free to use this piece.
Any credits be most appreciated. :D

Acid Paradox - Monster Acid Paradox - Monster

THE DROP

This dropped moved me in such a way I felt I wasn't even in reality anymore. This is absolutely amazing. Whenever you doubt yourself as an artists remember this review.

Love, Blood, Lust & Hate Love, Blood, Lust & Hate

Original and moving!

I really cant even put into words how wonderfully different this is.

AdamWhelanMusic responds:

hea hea hea

I originally wrote this about a person I'm infatuated with. There are lyrics, but i decided to make it an instrumental. Thanks for listening and reviewing!

Streamline Remix - ERA Streamline Remix - ERA

This is really good

I can see you put a lot of work into this. The EQ is just below perfect. The sound choices are great. You should be proud of this. If you don't mind, I have a question. What do you use for your static fade ins / fade outs and explosions?

Thats is something I struggle with and you seem to have done quite well.

ERAmatica responds:

Thanks a lot for the kind words! I'll send you a PM on how I did the various effects and things!!!!

Thanks again!

-The ERA

Space Warrior Space Warrior

Sidechain

A tiny bit less of it because its too high and takes away from the song

MazinMark responds:

All preference I guess:) the extreme amount of sidechain makes it sound more "spacey"

Eat Fish [Trance] Eat Fish [Trance]

Its good

On my search for song to use for a theme for a character in my game I briefly considered it but decided not too. I usually don't bother leaving a review but I actually really liked this, just didn't suit her. Get lessons on making music and you'll grow into something great, trust me.

Or4nges responds:

Thanks so much :D I'm looking into music classes at my college. It's a community college though, so I don't know how well that'll pan out. Thanks for the words of encouragement though.

Also best of luck with your game. Hope it turns out.

Like a Saturday Like a Saturday

Mic

Needs better quality mic. Autotune is extremely obvious in this that it actually takes away from the song. I ussually like your songs but this ones just eh.

Before The Storm -SakuraGirl&amp;lt;3 Before The Storm -SakuraGirl<3

Perfection

Absolutely beautiful.
Don't ever doubt in your skills as an artist.
You have something more than the others.